Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Real Techniques Core Collection Review


So the makeup brushes I have been using for the past 2 or 3 months are the Real Techniques Core Collection brushes by makeup artist and youtuber Sam Chapman.


   
    I have to say I LOVE them, they are honestly the best brushes I have ever owned! Not only do they apply your makeup flawlessly, they are soft to touch, so they don't scratch or irritate your skin, they are all multi usage, despite what the brushes are actually intended for, not to mention super easy to clean and really fast at drying, I just clean mine and place them back into the brush holder, upside down so it allows them to dry without damaging or loosing the shape of the brush.
     
    I would highly recommend these brushes to anyone that is looking for new ones, or is just starting out wearing makeup, they retail anywhere between £15 to about £25, so that is pretty inexpensive for 4 fabulous makeup brushes & case/stand! 

Xoxox