Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Revlon - Black Cherry Lipstick Review


Revlon- Black Cherry lipstick

This has been a favorite of mine for a long time now, with it's dark rich colour & full pigmentation, I fell in love with it when I purchased it last fall, it's a perfect colour for fall & winter even though I am still rocking it and we are now going into spring (hmm maybe time to change it up a bit) this is a luxious & moisturising lipstick, it has a great colour as it is very pigmented! It's was perfect for the holiday season as it went with pretty much everything I wanted to wear, and also added a sort of dark mysterious glam to my entire makeup look. 

To really show off the beauty of this lipstick I would make sure the rest of my makeup was simple! Consisting of... flawless skin, a subtle blush, black winged eyeliner, & mascara (or if I was feeling enthusiastic false eyelashes)  


The only downside to this lipstick is that even if you apply a lipliner before, it does tend to wear rather quickly, and transfers easily, but I think that's a small price to pay for a beautiful colour! 

Xoxox