Monday, 7 April 2014

Lush Haul

So the other day I went into lush for the sole purpose of buying just one face mask, nearly £50 later I finally had finished buying everything that caught my eye! So here it is my lush haul! 

The first thing I picked up was....
Cosmetic warrior has to be my all time favourite lush face mask, I used to suffer terribly with acne and this dramatically improved my skin! I tend to find people are put of by the fact it has garlic in it, but believe me it doesn't smell of garlic at all, the high quantity of tea tree oil, completely masks the smell of garlic! 
The face masks tend to vary between £5-£7, but they are well worth the price. 

The next item I picked up was also a face mask.....
I absolutely love this product as well, it smells amazing just like Parma Violets sweets, if you know what they are you will know straight away what the small is, I find it calms my skin and makes it feel refreshed! 

I just had to by these because of how freakin cute they are...

Have you seen anything cuter than these? These bunch of carrots are from lush' Easter range! They are reusable bath bars, I got about 4 uses out of each I love the sent, and they make you smell great and feel refreshed! 

The next item I picked up was...



The mum tulip, this thing smells uh-mazing! I haven't used it yet, but I cannot wait to try it! Yet again it is a reusable bubble bar! But what I think is the best thing about this product is the label, it has seeds in it, so if you soak it in water and bury it in soil it will grow flowers! Pretty awesome huh? 

The next product I picked up was...
THINK PINK! This is a really good bathbomb for people who just want to try a bath bomb for the first time! It's only £2.50 and smells like vanilla! One of my favourites! Absolutely gorgeous! 

The next product is...


The Golden Egg! Oh my god, this thing looked too good not to buy! The picture does not do it justice! It is superly glittery! Almost too glittery for my liking, I got out the bath and looked liked I had fallen into a massive pot of glitter. It was just too much, but please don't let my opinion stop you from buying it, it smells amazing! 

The last product I picked up is my all time favourite!....
So if you know me you would know I'm obsessed with The Wizard of Oz & Judy Garland, so it only seemed right that my favourite product would be "The Dorothy"  it turns your bath water bright blue! It smells soooooo good! I love it! 


So there you have it, my lush haul! I love pretty much everything from lush, some people say it's a waste of money, but I don't think that all, I think it's reasonable for high end hand made quality products! So what are your favourite lush products? Leave in the comment box below :) 

Xoxox