Saturday, 13 September 2014

Benefit Haul!


          Primping With The Stars


So I have never tried Benefit products before and I thought I would by a complete tester kit, for £20 in duty free! 
I have to say I fell in love instantly!!! I love every product especially, They're real mascara, The Pore Fessional, and Stay Don't Stray! 


Stay Don't Stray
- I could never find an eyeshadow primer that worked well with my skin as I have terrible oily eyelids! But after using this primer my eyeshadow stayed perfect for an entire 12 hour shift at work and then out for the entire evening so it must of lasted for well over 16 hours, I shall be purchasing the full size product! 

Pore Fessional
- I love the Porefessional as it completely hides my pores and makes my foundation last do much longer, and makes my skin look flawless! 

Girl Meets Pearl
- Girl meets pearl give you such a pretty pink highlight, I use it to highlight my brow bone and my cheek bones! 

They're Real Mascara
- Oh my god! I love how long and beautiful it makes my lashes look! And it hasn't smudged on me once!  I also love that in the tester you have a full size brush! 

Some Kind A Gorgeous
- The foundation in this kit makes your skin feel so soft and looks so airbrushed! 

Benetint
- And last but not least benetint! I love the colour this leaves and gives you such a pretty blush! And lasts all day! 

This box is good as a makeup started kit as it comes with instructions and a good sized mirror 


:)

Also I purchased: They're Real Push-Up Liner! £18.50



I love this eyeliner it lasts all day and is super easy to apply and the colour is so intensely black! :) 

What Benefit products would you recommend? 

Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr: NicoleePrentice