Friday, 26 September 2014

Ultimate Candy Cookies




Caramel, Honeycomb, Fudge, Marshmallow,

Chocolate Chip Cookies

 
 
So the other day I popped into Waitrose merely to buy normal everyday shopping, and I thought I would just take a quick look at the bakery aisle and oh my goodness they have such a good range of products, better than any other store I had been in, I mean c'mon I found "Salted Caramel Essence" I didn't even know you could get that, and their whole selection of cake decorations are so cheap and so different and well lets just say I've found my new favourite store for bakery supplies!

 

 

You Will Need:

  • 150g Butter
  • 300g Caster Sugar
  • 2 Medium Eggs
  • 1 Tea Spoon Salted Caramel Essence
  • 300g Plain Flower
  • 1TSP Baking Powder
  • 75g Honey Comb Pieces
  • 65g Fudge Chunks
  • 100g Milk Chocolate Chips
  • 100g Marshmallows

1:Measure all your ingredients
 




 2:Cream butter and sugar together
 
 
 3:Crack two eggs into a mug and mix your caramel essence in with it


 4: Add the egg mixture into the sugar butter mix
 
                                    (Once mixed together it should look something like this)
 
 
 5:Slowly sift in the flour and then mix together

(It should look something like this)
 
 
 Sweetie time!
 
6: Add in your Fudge, Honeycomb, Chocolate chips
 






 
7: Add Marshmallows (Forgot to take a picture)
 
8: Spoon Mixture onto a greased baking tray and cook for 10-15 minutes
 

And Tada Done
 

I was going to take a nice photo one they had cooled but believe me they didn't last that long they were eaten within minutes!
 
 
So there you are guys! My very sugary very unhealthy cookies! I hope you like them! I would not recommend you eat these all the time but once in a while is fine!
 
 
Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr: NicoleePrentice
 
Business enquiries: prenticenicole@hotmail.com



<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');
  ga('create', 'UA-56927784-1', 'auto');
  ga('send', 'pageview');
</script>