Tuesday, 17 November 2015

The Beauty Blogger Tag

Just before we get into the tag... I thought I would let you know this is the first in a new line of posts I'm doing called *Insert Drum Roll Here*



I will only be doing this for 10 week which will takes us up to 19/01/16 but I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I have making them... Now lets jump right in...




1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?

When I was little it used to naturally ringlet and now its more wavy and frizzy

2. What is your natural hair colour?
This...


3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've had a few bad experiences dying my hair on my own so now I go to the salon

4. How often do you wash your hair?
Probably every 2 days

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Pretty much the same style

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own pedi, because I hate people touching my feet, but if I can afford it I get my nails done at the salon but for the most part, I paint them myself.

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Once it starts to chip

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Yeah, feet look weird without it!

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Depends, it takes me about 10mins to do my everyday look but if I'm doing something for an event anywhere from 20mins to an hour!

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Eye's always eyes I use a lot of dark eyeshadows!

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I have collection pieces but I do just usually buy it when I need it.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Only when I feel a look needs them, or for an event, so not often

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Pretty much... yeah.

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)? 
Yup.

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
No, I don't go anywhere without mascara on!

16. How many high end products do you have?
There is only 1 that comes to mind and that would be my Naked 2 Palette I don't know, does that count as high end? 

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Not as often as I should.

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I just put on what I can find in the morning, I will only ever plan ahead for an event.

19. How often do you change your handbag? 
Some girls hoard shoes and clothes I hoard handbags so I'm constantly changing mine!

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Urmm my sleep pattern is so messed up, I will go to sleep anywhere between 11pm-6am and wake up anywhere between 5am-2pm, bad right?

21. How often & when do you workout?
I don't really work out but I pretty much walk everywhere and take my dog for a walk for an hour every day

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.

23. How tall are you?
5'3"

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
A little French, enough to order wine and food!

25. How many pets do you have?
One a dog called Bella she's a Collie cross Spaniel and she's 11

26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check it daily, but I don't post daily, but I hope to be posting more very soon

27. Do you read the comments posted on blogs?
Yeah, I do. 

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
There are so many products I would like to try if I did have a list it would be a mile long!

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Its my first and middle name but I added an extra E

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
IPhone 5s... Need to buy a camera! (Any Suggestions?)

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Daily, I have to keep it clean otherwise it does my head in!

32. What is your favourite colour?
Oxblood red

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
TWO magazine from Pixiwoo 

34. Do you swear?
Yes. A lot.

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day? 
Well its 00:58 so I'm going to go to sleep

Now... I tag you :)



Nicolee


XOXOXOX