Tuesday, 15 December 2015

15 personal questions tag






1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Coley, Colez or Nina

2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I get obsessed with certain foods and have to eat them everyday until I get sick of them


3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Yes Starfish!! I don't know why but they freak me out so much! And Trypophobia!


4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Celine Dion-Think Twice


5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who heavy breath


6. What's one of your nervous habits?

Play with my fingers, or start spelling things out with my fingers.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left


8. What was your first stuffed animal & it's name?
Barney the purple Dinosaur


9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks?
Either a Chocolate Cream or a Latte with Caramel


10. What's the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice?
Taking your makeup off every night


11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Away from the water


12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
I can fold my tongue in half so the tip of my tongue faces my throat and keep it there (difficult to explain!)


13. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
Pizza, Pasta, pretty much anything with cheese and pepperoni!


14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
I have no idea


15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? 
Normally just a t-shirt