Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Would you rather tag?


1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?
Messy hair and nice make-up all the way! Because you still can look good with messy hair, Bunny Meyer Aka Grav3yardGirl pulls this look off all the time!

2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Ooo tough one, I suppose either, cause I could draw my eyebrows on, I could also wear false eyelashes, so either.

3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Well we don't really have Sephora's in England but I would have to pick Sephora they have more of a selection than MAC.

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80's perm?
I hate Lipgloss but I would have to pick that one over an 80's perm any day!

5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Over done blush, I hate the obvious foundation line

6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
MC Hammer pants! At least I would be comfy!

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can't be covered?
Bad Orange-y Spray tan! Only because I've dealt with that look before!

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?
Bad Hair colour, because then I could just recolour it!

9.Would you rather have YouTube or twitter taken away forever?
Twitter

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
 
Makeup Brushes