Wednesday, 3 February 2016

UPDATED "What's in my make up bag"



The makeup products I use everyday have changed quite a lot but I still have my "ye ol' favourites" 


So... here it is my updated makeup bag 2016



  • My makeup bags from Victoria's Secret and I think it cost around £20, it has sparkly red stripes with white, a zipped compartment on one side and two pockets on the other, the inside is black with small red polka dots, its pretty cute and you can get lots in it.

  • Victoria's Secret fragrance mist in "Love Addict" I received this as a gift but they're roughly around £10

  • Maybelline New York super stay 24 hour foundation in "30 sand" £8.99 from boots, I really like this foundation but it oxidises so quickly so best to buy a shade lighter than you are.

  • Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Mascara in "Extreme Black" £6.99 from Boots, this has been a favourite of mine for a very long time, once on it lasts all day and gives lashes fullness and length.

  • Maybelline New York Big Eyes double end mascara in "black" £11 from Boots, I really like this one, very dark and makes your lashes look extremely long.
  • Naked Smoky Palette by Urban Decay £38 from Debenhams, I honestly think this has to be my favourite Naked palette, I think I may do a whole post about this because I love it so much.

  • Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm £2 from boots, love this, works well and smells lovely.

  • Diva Lipstick by Mac £15.50, the colour of this is amazing, its so rich and deep, plus the blue undertones make your teeth look really white!

  • Velvet Teddy by Mac £15.50, this is the perfect nude colour, it is absolutely gorgeous!

Maybelline New York eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner £8 from Boots, favourite eyeliner ever I feel like this one is the hundredth one I've bought haha.

(Now the rest I don't have pictures for because my camera decided to break)

  • Hoola Bronzer by Benefit £23.50 I love this bronzer, it's perfect. would definitely recommend.

  • Rimmel London, lasting finish soft colour blush in "050 Live Pink" £3.99 from Boots, its very pretty, has great colour pay off as well.

  • Pink and black polka dot compact mirror £1 from primark, one side normal mirror, other side magnified, not much to say about this one, does exactly what its suppose to do.
What products do you use everyday "Makeup Wise" ?

Nicolee

xoxoxoxoxox